Dawn on the Run

My home away from home (my other blog) and an experimental blog to learn how blogger.com works. Being a geek I just want to learn more. I have another blog that's all about my running and other things in my life but will post stuff here too.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Back up, Sort of

It seems I got part of my Christmas wish in that the website, that is mine and the completerunning.com site as well as many of my friends sites are now back up and running. So yes you can go back to visiting me at my other site. There is however one tiny little problem. I can log in but I cannot get to where I need to be to write my posts. I get lost in limbo somewhere.

It says I'm logged in but I never really make it there. Oddly enough I can use my ftp access to upload photos etc, but that's it. So that's what I mean by "Sort of".

Oh well, I still say thanks to Mark and gang for all the hard work they've been doing to resolve things when they should be relaxing and enjoying the holiday season with family & friends. Heck not only did Mark spend his time on the web issues, when running today he pushed some poor guy whose battery had died in his riding cart thingy. What a guy!!!

2 Comments:

At 6:47 AM, Blogger :) said...

Merry Christmas, Pink Lady!!!

 
At 4:34 AM, Blogger Black Knight said...

I see you also got the "Christmas tagged" infection.
Happy New Year to you and yours from the warm and sunny Italy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home