Dawn on the Run

My home away from home (my other blog) and an experimental blog to learn how blogger.com works. Being a geek I just want to learn more. I have another blog that's all about my running and other things in my life but will post stuff here too.

Sunday, December 24, 2006

T'is the day before Christmas

T'is the day before Christmas
And it's anything but quiet.
Hubby is playing death metal
And causing quite a riot.

The dogs are chasing each other
and strewing toys everywhere.
While I sit at my PC
Writing silly poetry without a care.

Soon Santa will bring stuff.
I didn't ask for much
Just a bike trainer, helmet,
New jersey and such.

There was one more thing
And it's not just for me,
I want completerunning.com
Back up and problem free.

*****************
Okay enough off the silly poetry. I had to write it twice as my silly computer froze when I was almost done this post and ack I had not saved it. Silly silly me!!! I've still got a ton of stuff to do and my daughter will be here soon with the little one.

Merry Christmas everyone. Everyone of course would be the one or two that have found me over here.

1 Comments:

At 11:58 PM, Blogger *jeanne* said...

Hi, Dawn. I'm Time-Traveling back in the Blog-o-Sphere.

*jeanne*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home