Dawn on the Run

My home away from home (my other blog) and an experimental blog to learn how blogger.com works. Being a geek I just want to learn more. I have another blog that's all about my running and other things in my life but will post stuff here too.

Thursday, April 21, 2005

My Alternate Site

Okay I already have a blog elsewhere and will likely do most of my posting at that site. However another blogging friend has asked for some help in working with her blog. Now I understand the tools within the different host sites are slightly different. So I figured the only way to help her was to start up my blog here and figure it out.

I actually originally opened my blogger account just so I could sign my friends blogs without being anonymous or using html tags in the comment to let them know it was me.

So bear with me. I may post here occasionally with some tips and tricks as I figure out how to use blogger and help my friends.

1 Comments:

At 4:37 PM, Blogger *jeanne* said...

So was it ME you were helping? I finally do feel proud of my BLOG!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home