Dawn on the Run

My home away from home (my other blog) and an experimental blog to learn how blogger.com works. Being a geek I just want to learn more. I have another blog that's all about my running and other things in my life but will post stuff here too.

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Okay So This Could be My Home Away From Home

It seems completerunning.com has run into some technical difficulties. Which means myself and all my friends that are hosted by them are also unable to access their blogs. This also means of course the site that myself and others write for - completerunning.com is unavailable. It really sucks but I know Mark and others are working really hard to resolve the problems. For now keep checking here or over there and I will let you know when all is well.

Hopefully Santa is listening and grants myself and the rest of the gang our wish - we just want our blogs and the complete running network back up in their fine form. *sigh*

In the meantime just so I don't go through total withdrawl I will try to post the occasional bit over here. I really haven't had a chance to decorate the place much as I usually don't spend much time here. The place could use a little sprucing up and ack there's no Christmas decorations. What's a girl to do. At least its PINK.

Merry Christmas and all the best in 2007.

1 Comments:

At 9:22 PM, Blogger jeanne said...

glad i found you! Thanks Dawn!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home