Dawn on the Run

My home away from home (my other blog) and an experimental blog to learn how blogger.com works. Being a geek I just want to learn more. I have another blog that's all about my running and other things in my life but will post stuff here too.

Sunday, December 24, 2006

A Christmas Tag

Tagged for Christmas - Yup more sillyness, but its fun and cute. Jack sent it to me, thanks Jack.

1. Egg nog or hot chocolate? Hot chocolate, with Baileys.

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Santa wraps.

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? Red & Blue.

4. Do you hang mistletoe? I leave it up year round. I like kisses.

5. When do you put your decorations up? The first week of December.

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? The Stuffing and sweet potatoes.

7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? Sledding with friends the day after.

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I was about 9 or 10 and Dad tried to trick us by posing with a neighbor dressed as Santa. But there really is a Santa, right!?!?

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Sometimes.

10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? With lots of silver bows, ribbons and special ornaments. I always give hubby ornaments about his favorite hockey team, the Canadiens or race car driver - Dale Ehrnardt.

11. Snow! Love it or dread it? Love it! Especially the big powdery flakes, a skiers heaven. If it ain't cold I even love running in it and making snow angels.

12. Can you ice skate? On my feet or on my rear? I liked Jack's anwer and it works for me too.

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Now that's a good question and hard to pick one. Perhaps something under the tree this year will be my new favorite.

14. What's the most important thing about the holidays for you? Giving.

15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? Trifle.

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Sleeping late.

17. What tops your tree? An Angel, just like me.

18. Which do you prefer, giving or receiving? Giving.

19. What is your favorite Christmas song? Little Drummer Boy.

20. Candy canes? Pink ones, but only for decoration.

21. Favorite Christmas movie? Elf.

22. What do you leave for Santa? Cookies and a rum & coke.

I'm not sure who hasn't done and well frankly with completerunning.com not up at the moment it was tough to decide just who to pick on, I mean tag but here goes. I'm tagging Jeanne and Nancy. Oops Jeanne's already been tagged, hmmm need someone else, hmmmmmmmmm let's see how about my buddy Mike over on the east coast.

1 Comments:

At 3:33 PM, Blogger Love2Run said...

Tagged eh? We'll see about that. Sorry to hear your main blog has been messed up. I was starting to wonder what happened to you. Happy Holidays!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home