Dawn on the Run

My home away from home (my other blog) and an experimental blog to learn how blogger.com works. Being a geek I just want to learn more. I have another blog that's all about my running and other things in my life but will post stuff here too.

Monday, December 25, 2006

Santa was Here!

Well Santa has come and gone. I got royally spoiled and stuffed. Thankfully one of my presents will soon help me work off the junk I eat through the holidays. Hubby got me all my bike gear - the trainer, the pink/grey/white helmet, a gorgeous pink bike jersey and a gift certificate to buy even more stuff.

Tomorrow I will set it up and pedal my butt in the middle of the living room...lol. Actually its so nice out I should take her for a spin around the block but I have to learn how to use those dang fangled clipless pedals. By the way I did go for a short run today. It was real short. I took the little one and the dog with me. About 1 km into our run the little one says "Granny I have to pee!!" Thankfully the house was only a block away so she sprinted home and I followed behind, as usual.

It's been a long day and so much more to write but alas I'm tired and going to make it an early night. Here's hoping you all got spoiled and stuffed as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home