Dawn on the Run

My home away from home (my other blog) and an experimental blog to learn how blogger.com works. Being a geek I just want to learn more. I have another blog that's all about my running and other things in my life but will post stuff here too.

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Another Silly Poem

My other website has been waylayed.
If you head over there you will find
This page cannot be displayed.
There are problems of a techie kind.

My host is working hard.
Mark, Aaron and their techie friend
Their looking for the right card
That will bring this problem to an end

In the meantime I'm stuck here
Blogging in limbo land.
If not fixed before the new year
It will be more then I can stand.

*****
Okay that's as far as I got with that one. Told ya it was silly. I know I should be writing about running or swimming but ummm I haven't done any for the last few days and well until I get my blog back I might just be force to write more jibberish and sillyness...lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home